Type Here to Get Search Results !

I warned a guy on the metro that a girl was secretly clicking pictures of him.

0

 


Yesterday i was travelling through metro , it was evening time so it was a little packed so I was just standing in front of the gate, the next station a guy entered the metro, you could say he was genuinely good looking, and not just his looks but his dressing sense was also so good. 


As the train was packed he was also standing in front of gate right next to me. So since I boarded the train it had been good 10-15 minutes and yesterday I was genuinely tired and my calf was really paining, so I was looking around to see maybe there’s a seat available and I can sit. As looking for seat I noticed a girl who was sitting a little far away from us. She was actually clicking pictures of the guy standing next to me. I was genuinely shocked as to how can someone click pictures of a person that too in broad daylight when the metro is so packed. 


While I’m a little introvert but still I nudged the guy and told him about this, that the girl there in specs is clicking your pictures, for a moment he couldn’t understand what to do in this moment, he then gathered a little courage to confront her saying how could anyone click my pictures without my consent. As he was going he changed his mind and said let it go bro because even if I tried to confront her she’ll somehow deny it and people next to her will most probably take her side only and there’s no point in creating a scene here. I just nodded okay and got off at next station. 


I have heard such stories before but this was first time, I saw someone stalk and click pictures. I mean, admiring someone for their looks or dressing sense is still understandable but straightaway clicking pictures???


That’s why I’m unable to remove this incident from my mind and have been thinking about this whole day. Did he made the right decision of ignoring it, or he should’ve confronted her???


p.s- sorry if you find bad grammar or sentencing, I just directly wrote everything that was going through my head.🙏

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.