In morning when I see her coming out of the shower I can't help but think of railing her from behind. My sister has an extremely athletic body for 24 year olds. I wanna lick her armpits and smell her pussy rub my entire tongue and cock over her body. I wanna lick her entire face and shove my cock inside her mouth.
Whenever she watches television i wanna rip her clothes off tear her pants and just put my cock inside her tight pussy. During sleep time i want to enter her room and prone bone her until she moans her brother's name. I wanna fuck her in the gym, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in our parents bedroom, in our school and rub my cock all over her face, her armpits.
I imagine her wet long hair I'll pull when I doggy style her, i want to experience her tight pussy gripping all over my cock.
I know it's just a fantasy lol but can anyone just make it possible for me! Any advices?