Type Here to Get Search Results !

My gym trainer took me home and fucked me for hours… I still can’t walk right

0

Real Confession: 26F Destroyed by Her Personal Trainer

My gym trainer took me home and fucked me for hours… I still can’t walk right

I’m 26F, live alone in my flat. Been training with the same guy at the gym for about eight months. He’s early 30s, tall, stupidly fit, and every girl there stares at him. We always had that quiet flirty tension, but I never thought he’d actually act on it.

Friday after our session he asked if I wanted a drink. One drink turned into a few, then he drove me home “because it’s late.” He came up for one more.

We didn’t even make it to the bedroom at first.

He had me bent over the sofa with my leggings around my ankles before I could finish my sentence. Then the floor. Then against the wall by the window. Then finally the bed.

He fucked me for hours.

I’m not exaggerating. Multiple rounds. He would finish, stay hard (or get hard again ridiculously fast), flip me over or pull me on top of him, and keep going. His stamina is unreal. I’ve never been with a guy who could just… keep going like that. No long recovery, no “give me a minute.” Just pure endurance.

And his dick. Fuck. Thick, long, and he knows exactly how to use it. Deep, controlled, then suddenly hard and rough when he wanted to make me shake. Every position, every angle, he just filled me up and didn’t stop. I came so many times I lost count. At one point I was basically begging him to slow down because I couldn’t take another orgasm, and he just laughed, kissed my neck, and kept going slower and deeper until I came again anyway.

My flat still smells like sex. The sofa is destroyed. My legs are shaking even now, sitting here writing this the next morning. There’s a bruise on my hip from where he held me down and a handprint on my thigh that makes me wet just looking at it.


He left around 3 a.m. like it was nothing. Kissed the side of my neck, said “see you Tuesday,” and walked out.


I have to train with him in two days. Same gym. Same people. Same guy who just spent hours turning me into a shaking mess in my own flat.


I don’t know if this was a one-time thing or if he’s going to do it again. Part of me is terrified. Most of me is already thinking about the next time he comes over and how long he’ll last this time.


Has anyone else gotten destroyed by their trainer and then had to pretend to be a normal client the next session? Because I’m fucked.

Tags :- gym trainer sex, fucked by my personal trainer, real sex confession, trainer fucked me for hours, gym trainer real story, personal trainer sex confession, hot gym trainer experience, fucked by trainer after workout, real confessions blog, intense sex with trainer, can’t walk after sex, trainer stamina story

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.