Type Here to Get Search Results !

My Wife (31F) Has Been Secretly Hooking Up With My Biological Father (55M).. Please Help Me

0


Wife (31F) Has Been Secretly Dating My Biological Father (55M)..


I (32M) found out three months ago that my wife (31F) had been secretly dating my biological father (55M) for almost two years… and they’re now expecting a baby together.


I wish I was making this up.


The reason I found out was because my dad invited the whole family over for what he called “life-changing news.” I honestly thought he was retiring or had won the lottery.


Instead, my wife walked in wearing an engagement ring.


She sat beside my dad, held his hand, and they announced they were in love, she was pregnant, and they planned to get married after my divorce was finalized.


Apparently the affair started after my mom passed away. My wife had been “comforting” him while I was working 70-hour weeks to pay off our house. According to both of them, they “didn’t mean for feelings to happen.”


The worst part?..


My wife and I had spent five years trying to have children. We’d gone through fertility treatments, IVF consultations, and thousands of dollars in medical bills because we thought I couldn’t have kids.


Turns out she wasn’t the problem..


She got pregnant by my own father in less than three months.


When I stood up to leave, my dad actually blocked the front door and told me, “Son, I hope someday you’ll be able to accept your little brother.”


I laughed because I thought it was a joke.


He wasn’t joking man..


That baby will legally be my fucking sibling.


It would also have been my wife’s child.


So my wife would technically become my  

stepmother after marrying my dad.


My family somehow thinks I’M overreacting.


My older sister says love is complicated and that “you can’t help who you fall for.”


My aunt keeps telling me I shouldn’t punish an innocent baby.


My grandmother told me family should stay together and suggested I still come to Christmas because “it’ll only be awkward the first few years.”


Last month they actually seated me next to my wife at my cousin’s wedding because they thought we’d “finally talk it out.”


Instead, my dad stood up during the reception, tapped his glass, and thanked me for “raising such an amazing woman” before announcing their wedding date.


People clapped.


I walked out.


Now my entire family says I’m selfish because I refuse to attend the wedding.


My dad says if I don’t come, he’ll assume I’ve disowned him.


I told him he stopped being my father the moment he became my replacement.


Now everyone keeps texting me that I’m tearing the family apart.


Personally, I think the guy who got his son’s wife pregnant might’ve done that first.


Advice? Im losing my head. I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel like everything Ive lived for has been for nothing.. I just feel, empty.

  • Older

    My Wife (31F) Has Been Secretly Hooking Up With My Biological Father (55M).. Please Help Me

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.