Type Here to Get Search Results !

I (m 33) got gangbanged last weekend

0


So this was a fantasy of mine for years. Iam a bi man, so i got fucked before. The first time is about a year ago.


Turns out i absolutely loved it. Soon after came threesomes, foursomes and last weekend i got gangbanged.


I go to this gay sauna in my neighbourhood from time to time. Its a place where i got fucked as well.


But this time i was ambitious. I felt like a slut that day.


I went into the sauna, buttplug in dick semi hard.


The sauna itself is downstairs, took my time to relax and eye the goods.


I got in the hot tub and made clear i was open for business. Played with some dick, kissed some dudes.


When i got out i made sure they got a look of my buttplug. 


I heard like half the hottub leave after me haha.


Above is the "playroom" so i went there, and lay down on my back on the carpet of the main room. 


Within a minute i felt hands roam my body. The first cocks hit my face after a few minutes. I felt a huge one on my forehead and took it in mouth while a dude was playing with my buttplug. I was already moaning.


At this point dicks going in and out of my mouth, dicks in my hands and some dudes rubbing their ducks against my feet. Then somebody popped out the buttplug and shoved his cock inside of me. At the same time there was a cock in my mouth and someone sucking me off. This dude that was banging me was getting faster until he pumped and screamed and nutter on my belly. I scooped it up and ate it. 


Then every ody just used me, fucked my holes, came and left. I was covered in cum by the time the last dude was done. I was going to go to the showers to clean myself, and maybe to have a dick inside me one more time. But before i could leave the room some grabbed me, bend me over against the wall and fucked my hole roughly for about 15 minutes, this dude had a huge cock i was ripped in half, he came inside me, pulled out and spitted on me. 


Then i showered, had drink with some guys who just used me and left for home.


Iam still sore, but fuck iam going to do that again soon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.